Community post

Discussion

5DPO & I don't FEEL any SYMPTOMS.

View Full Post

5DPO & I don't FEEL any SYMPTOMS, anyone else?

33 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 33 of 33 Replies

PBC910 & mami101,

After doing a clomid challenge test this past cycle, I had high hopes...however, as the days progressed I knew I wasn't pregnant. Like you two, AF is imminent & I can sense it coming in the next few hours :( I guess bc of the clomid, it affected my cycle, so instead of getting it this Fri/Sat, I am going to get it tonight...hopefully that won't make a difference going into next month.

My PA who I work w/ via my OB/Gyn is gathering all my hormone numbers, results of the challenge, and US of my abd/transvag to decide on the next step, I assume HSG. My DH had his semen analysis 2 yrs but she thinks it might be time to get that analyzed again.

Chanda75 - Hoping for a BFP for you!!!

It looks like we'll all be close this cycle, so we can lend support as we try again in a couple of weeks :)

Warmly,

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

BIG Hugs to all who AF is punishing again this month! I have no idea how many dpo I actually am at this point, but I am on CD#33. This isn't necessarily odd for me since I have PCOS & cycles range from 30-33 days on average. I am currently have AF pains as I type this tho! I last tested on Saturday & got a BFN. I am thinking if no AF I will test again Wednesday or Thursday. I am thinking AF will here tonight tho (of course I said that the last two days too!). So now my worry is that I will skip a month...that happens sometimes w/ my PCOS which could mean I never even O'd at all this cycle! Ugh! Trying to just take it one day at a time, but if I were truly that type of personality I would not be using this site! :) to all!

11 years ago

AF finally came and with a vengeance! This especially sucks traveling cross country. Such is life.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo