Community post

Discussion

5DPO & I don't FEEL any SYMPTOMS.

View Full Post

5DPO & I don't FEEL any SYMPTOMS, anyone else?

33 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 33 Replies | Last Page

Hello everyone -
this is my 1st cycle TTC. I have an 18mo DD, she was a surprise !!

I am 7 DPO and I have had pressure, cramping, bloat for the past 3 days

I have also been SUPER irritable and TIRED beyond belief

hoping to get a - I am not sure when I should test though ... I am going to hold out until is late so I dont get disappointed

to you all!!

11 years ago

Hey all
Interesting thing this month is so different... I ALWAYS get sore bbs big time hurt and I ALWAYS think it means something as I too have heard that that is one of the first symptoms pregnant women get! Always ends with !!
Today I'm 9DPO and don't have my usual bb tenderness. I do have a little bit of an achy back sometimes but I think that's in my head too... not sure..
Anyway, just thought it was interesting to actually see what the outcome will be this time, I'll keep everyone posted.
to ALL!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

This tww is driving me crazy. I'm not sure if my brain is just creating symptoms of if they are really there. Grr... I did take a pg test earlier but it was negative. Depending on which calendar I look at I'm either 6, 7 or 8dpo. I last used a opk on Sat 26th and it wasn't quite positive and then forgot to keep checking it so I don't know the exact date. AF is due on the 11th or 12th so we'll see in another week. I'm going to pretend I have no more preg tests and not test until the weekend at least.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

canozbub -- BIG congratulations to you...it makes my heart happy to see the BFP come up. It seems like we just don't see enough of them. So thanks for making my day :)

chanda75 -- Please do not give up hope....everything sounds so right and I'm pulling for you!!!

stgmngr210 -- You are one strong lady....like so many of strong women on this site. So sorry about the mc, but you are an inspiration to me and I love your positivity. Thank you :)

DREAMN4AGIRL -- Sometimes it just hurts so much and first we must heal from that before we can take on anymore. Sending you much positive energy. Hang in there.

To everyone else bc it is so hard to address everyone when we all respond at same time...I'm hearing a lot of really strong, positive signs and I'm sending much love and light to all for continued healthy 9 months and to many BFP!!!

Warmly,

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

canozbub - also congrats! so happy for you!

I am 7dpo/8dpo and everything has definitely gone except these stupid cramps still...they are very brief now and very annoying. I did have some CM tonight, but that's not too out of the ordinary.

I definitely have the "I'm out feeling" now, but who knows...time will tell, right?

I refuse to test early this month and won't do it unless AF DOESN'T come. I've read very many conflicting ideas and opinions on the early results pregnancy tests. Seems like the last couple times I've read about someone using them they have turned negative but they test again a few days later with another test and get a positive. But I guess everyone is different.

11 years ago

It's so nice to have so many people on the same schedule & dealing with the same questions, concerns, anxieties. I am new to this site this month...I wish I would have known about it during the 13 years we TTC our DD. It means so much to me that others can be positive for me when I'm feeling too down to do it myself. I never should have tested as early as I did cause I've been a little down since then, but when checking the message boards it seems so many people are testing as early as 5dpo & getting BFP! I need to know where these people are buying their super tests! I'm still thinking I will give it one more go tomorrow but then not again until after AF is due. Keep posting ladies...it helps to pull me through!

11 years ago

So I am 12/13 DPO and I am starting to get brown spotting and discharge, which means AF is on her way. I know its AF b/c she does this each time. Not only am I on vacation, AF is early, but also this means I am NOT pregnant AGAIN. Sigh.

11 years ago

pbc910 -

So sorry! All around SUCKY news! I started getting AF cramps yesterday morning myself...looking to get a visit tonight or tomorrow at the latest :(

Maybe next month will be our time. Stay strong

11 years ago

Yes, here is hoping for a March baby!

11 years ago

14 DPO after crossing my fingers so hard, they almost got glued together, i get brown spotting. it seems like AF is visiting. with wach cycle it keeps getting harder and harder to try!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo