Community post

Journal

Wed. 6/13/12

Well AF deceided to make her grand appreance in the middle of the night! :/ I really thought that I was prego this time.. I had what I thought was all the signs (of course besides the mulitple BFN test). Sore boobs, feeling sick, overly tired AND even being 3 days late (or what I thought was being late). I just came to find out that my cycle days are longer than most womens, who average a cycle of 28days. My average cycle is 32days. Which means that I ovulated later than what I thought last month. I think this time I will let nature take it's course and let everything fall into Gods hands. He is of course the only one who will know when we are truly ready to add on to our family. I will try not to stress over and "time" our days when we should DTD and just let it happen. I will of course still keep the calender of when I ovulate and when I am most fertile, but I will NOT demand that those are the days that we NEED to DTD (like I did last cycle- even when I wasn't in the "mood" ;) ). I just need to learn to become more relaxed over this whole process and to leave everything up to God. Because I know that He will either bless me with a growing family or show me in a different light how truly blessed that I am with the family that He already blessed me with. Baby Dust to EVERYONE! :)

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo