Community post

Journal

cycle 4

So, I am starting to take notes on my TTC journey. I am 40 years old and TTC #4. I have 2 older children with my first husband and a 3 year old with my now husband. We hope to be able to provide her with a sibling to grow up with. I'm 5dpo and in my 4th cycle of TTC. I had a miscarriage last summer and a chemical pregnancy a few months after that. We took a break and started again in February. I started drinking green tea and red clover leaf tea this cycle. About 2 to 3 cups a day. The one thing I did notice was not having severe ovulation pains this month. I am also temping this cycle and along with cervical mucous I ovulated on CD17 (5/31/12)..So, of course I am a little anxious to see the results of the tea. Here is my symptoms so far....No temperature dip as of yet, so implantation hasn't occured. Temps are still high. Good luck to all!!!

1-5dpo...cramping, sore lower back and breast tenderness. Today 5dpo, I'm having some sharp pains in my abdomen. I woke up and had no problem going to the bathroom, but now it feels like I have to go and can't. The other thing I noticed was creamy, stretchy cm....

6-8dpo...same as 1-5dpo. 7dpo, i know it's too early to test...did any way. Couldn't help myself. Today, 8dpo, I'm a bit nauseous. Took a HPT with a 10miu sensitivity, saw a faint positive. At 10 minute mark the line was clearly visible and red in color....????? The test I took at 7dpo still has no line....evap or anything...???

9 & 10dpo....new symptoms were spotting at 9dpo (just when I wiped, light pink in color) and 10dpo had some sharp crampy fellings in abdomen.

11dpo....Took a HPT and very faint positive or evap line...This drives me crazy, but it also keeps me guessing. haha!

12dpo to CD1!!! Well, symptoms drive you crazy!! Neg. Pregnancy test and of course AF arrived on time!! Ugh! Well onto Cycle 5 of TTC......Good luck to any TTCr's who are reading this....

I will wait to test after AF is late before I pee on another stick!!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo