Community post

Journal

So so so frigen over it :(

What the hell is wrong with me so af showed her ugly fat face today I just dont friggen understand it we BD on the perfect days i never got up after we bd like sometimes i do i even put my fricken legs in the air straight after i used my progesterone cream after ovulation which made my lp 16 days plenty of time for implantation and im still not pregnant i feel like absoloute shit coming up june my baby i lost would have been one every single one of my friends have announced their expecting and im just exisisting with a huge empty whole in my heart . I see story after story on the news of dead beat parents who abuse their children . Friends that tell me oh your lucky u dont have kids i cant even finish my cup of coffee in the morning yet not realising im wishing for the day i know how it feels to be tired to not be able to drink alcohol to endure the pain of labour i cant stand this anymore nothing works ive even tried the whole not trying thing ditched the opks and cycle monitoring 1 and a half years later and im still not pregnant and my baby i lost is not here sorry to all who read this and think im being pathetics i know every one has struggles in life but i needed to get this off my chest im at zero atm and positivity feels a thing of the past

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Just want you to know you are not alone. I had a m/c in March at 13 weeks. Don't give up. I know it seems like a long hard struggle, but you can overcome it. Keep thinking of the end prize.

11 years ago

So sorry for your loss i know your pain. Thankyou for your kind words of support it all just seems so hopeless right now

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo