Community post

Journal

Feeling too low :(

Today is 12 DPO.....and more than 12 months of my TTC journey!! Iam at work right now and this stupid TWW or rather a year wait is killing me :( . Obsessing over symptoms, POAS etc. etc. as if I do not have a life beyond that :( More so I have zero symptoms this month :( I have PCOS and a borderline TSH (thyroid) for which Iam taking medicines. And everyday I have to deal with "OH 3 years after marriage..when are you guys planning baby" *&*(*(*%% Bullshit ..is anybody in the same boat ??

3 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in the same boat!!! Except, nobody knows my DH and I are trying (except you guys) ;-) and I'm happy about that. There's enough pressure without them knowing! EVERYONE texts me or brings it up every time. Sheesh!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

12 years ago

Exactly you feel more pressurized when more people are involved...specially if its your MIL ;) Iam at CD 28 of my 32 days cycle..keeping my fingers crossed :)

12 years ago • Post starter

I am sailing in the same boat too!!! Its been six years to marriage and having lot of pressures from family though I don't take it :)
All I know is that I will certainly conceive some day and that would be the happiest day of my life.

and

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo