Community post

Journal

one more day....

Its 2:30AM. Thursday, February 2nd. AF is due tomorrow. Friday, February 3rd. I have one pregnancy test left right now and I am really fighting the urge to use it. I don't know what would be more devastating: a BFN right now, or the bloody arrival of AF in 24 hours or so. I'm hoping, praying, that AF just wont show up at all and I'll get a wonderful BFP this weekend.

I still don't feel like AF is coming. My breasts are a little tender and I'm having super vivid dreams still. I'm still tried and achy. I've also gained 4lbs. since I O'd (I usually have a hard time gaining weight, so this is strange). I am afraid that it might all be in my head though.

I guess we'll see soon enough.

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Baby dust to you, you are cycle bubbies. AF due tomorrow as well but i do feel all sympthoms that she on her way. Sore and sticky bbs, back aches. So i don't even feel lke wasting one more test. But i truly wishes you the best of luck no sign of Af is good.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo