Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Hey Tropical welcome!!! When are you suppose to test?

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm holding out until Saturday. I'm 8DPO today. I'm just thinking of how wonderful this would be as a bday gift for my husband (next week) or even Father's Day!

User Image

11 years ago

awwww that's so sweet!!!!

How is everyone doing day Did anyone test this morning with good OR bad news ? I am 15 DPO and haven't tested again I am too nervous to get a ! Yall would not believe I bought the book What to Expect When You are Expecting on my Kindle lol =) Anyone else read it??

Hey everyone! I am having major back pain and leg pain. I also keep having realy really vivid dreams. Nothing about babies. Well... Last night a dreamt that DH came in the room saying we needed to spend all our money on diapers! I looked at him and said I am not pregnant yet. His response was its never to early. We need to stock up lol!!!!! Maybe that dream is a good sign. I honestly havent really had as many symptoms as previous months. Maybe that is also a good sign :) I am only 8 DPO :)

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

i'm not reading what to expect...but i'm reading this good book called "the impatient women's guide to getting pregnant" it has a lot of great info to know BEFORE getting pregnant.

User Image

11 years ago

Nicole that's a funny dream!! I have been having the most vivid dreams too!! Every single night! The other night I dreamed that I took a test and it was positive and when I went to get my husband, I showed him the test and it had changed to negative! My mom had a dream last week that my test was positive! Maybe that's a good sign too! I hope our dreams come true Nicole!!!

Ohhhh Angel I totally want to read that!! Sounds good! I have become totally obsessed with pregnancy! It's crazy!

i have a kindle..maybe i can "lend" it to you? i'm not sure how to do that but i've heard it can be done

User Image

11 years ago

Oh that would be great!! I will google it in a bit and see how to do it!! I have a question, if the first day of my last period was on May 14th would this be my 3rd or 4th week pregnant? IF I was =) I am thinking Week 4. I know you start counting on the first day of your last period but would it be considered Week 3 day 3 of Week 4?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo