Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

121 - 130 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Interesting....anyone doing the Robitussin? Sounds like something fairly simple I can try if this was not our month.

User Image

11 years ago

I have used mucinex walmart brand. Its okay... I stopped doing it because the month we tried it I did get pregnant but that pregnancy ended in miscarriage. So I stick with preseed. Plus... it makes your nose runny as hell!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

stacy..i should have AF by now! It's been 33 days since my last period..thats why i'm frustrated..cuz no AF and still a . I feel like its a big TEASE! I should be spotting at least...but i feel it, like its coming and nothing. the longest my cycle has ever been is 34 days and that was only one time...but usually its around 30-32 days. Now i'm on day 33..so i'm confused and don't know what to do.

i'm not too stressed about caffeine..screw that..if i can't have any when i'm pregnant, i'm enjoying it now. I'm not gonna go pyscho. Lots of women, drink, smoke, down coffee by the buckets before they get pregnant and have perfectly fine pregnancies. I'm not doing all that..but i have a crack-like addiction to coca-cola. I'm seriously trying to cut back to only 2 or 3 cans a week. i used to have one like every day.

nicole, that whole "if you just relax it will happen" is bullshit. I'd wanna drop kick anyone who said that to me too lol.

yeah i had two wisdom teeth out..but i think the doc did a pretty good job..i barely have any swelling and only a little pain. I've only been taking tylenol. I took the day off yesterday when I took them out but I was okay to come to work today thank god. I just feel kinda BLAH.

whats the deal with the robitussin??

User Image

11 years ago

I agree Nicole that lady who said that is a and you should rip her face off!! Angel OMG you are totally preggers if you are on day 34 and it's never gone that long before!!! I will pray pray pray (for all of us of course) but I am the same way I keep getting Big Fat Negatives and it's literally making my crazy! What's this talk about robitussin and where do you put it LOL! I am going so crazy I just talked to my hubby and told him to pick up Those EPT's that say 6 days sooner because dang it I'm at a point where I just want to know one way or the other!! Ya know! Angel I don't know how you are not going crazy girl! What brand of tests are you taking?? What symptoms are you still having??

11 years ago • Post starter

WHEW rough. I hate the dentist! Robetussin helps produce more cervical mucus. I hope we get our BFP's this month!!! I am taking a FRER tomorrow. I told stacey that they are better than the dolalr store brand! I have also talked myself into seeing a line. I hope you feel better Angel! for all of us

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

thanks for the prayers but yeah..i'm totally not pregnant.. this the FRER
User Image

my body is just playing tricks on me!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello :) Its Anna here. I just joined and would love to follow everyone here. I'm not sure how.... But I'm figuring it out. Seems that most of the ladies here are one week ahead of me. I am 9 dpo today. 3rd month of ttc. Found this awesome website and already flipped through all the dpo days of symptoms. I revisit my particular day each morning and evening. Finished reading What to Expect Before You are Expecting. moved onto What to Expect Eating Well. Just looking for a support group during the tww n hopefully after as well. I feel like no one else would understand my obsession. The countdowns to test totally made me smile. Today I feel as I do for an ordinary pms. I feel as if I'm going to start my cycle any minute. Cramping, constantly munching, and draiiiiiiiined. Thanks for listening. And baby dust to all!! (I feel connected and happy tonight!)

11 years ago

welcome anna!

User Image

11 years ago

stacy you're wrong.. of course I AM GOING CRAZY LOL
..cuz i took a few more pictures of the test and i'm like convincing myself there is a line there now but i know its in my head cuz on the actual test in person i see nothing..only in the pictures. i must have that eye line or line eye thing? whatever its called when u imagine sh*t.

User Image

i took this test at 6:00pm...so i'm going to just try another one tomorrow morning if there is no AF.

User Image

11 years ago

Hehe I'm imaging a line there now too! Just caught up on 7 pages of your chats. I wish I found this sooner!! 34 days seems positive to me. Do u know how sensitive your tests are? If its 10 IU/something... It will detect sooner. Maybe you have a less sensitive test that needs higher levels to detect? I'm hopeful for u! I feel like I'm starting my cycle. I think I'm purposely phsyching myself out so I don't cry when AF arrives.. Something feels inferential this time. Btw we BD 2-3x from day 11-19. Hopefully we didn't overdo it. If negative, I'd like to try this sperm meets egg as well. Maybe a new group for this! And to catch up, I am 30 and DH is 27. Married since Nov and living in Ireland since Feb. most of friends n family back at home. Going back for a 5 week visit next Friday and loveeeeee to come home w good news for my parents!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo