Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Best of luck, Angel! I really hope for the best for you!

Aw man, I just remembered something tonight! I read that lube cuts down on fertility, right? Well we've been using it all along CRAP. Do the rest of you use special baby making lube or just go without? If you use it, where do you find it? Sorry if this is TMI!

User Image

11 years ago

Angel I am totally going to hold out hope for you girl!!! I am doing the same for myself!! I would rather be like you and think the worst but hope for the best instead of thinking after 1 DPO "Omg I'm pregnant!" LOL!!! Ridiculous! But like yall know it's our first month TTC so I am honestly just getting to know my body so that's why I am so glad I found this site and yall!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Little Saphire yes girl they say do not use lube but I never knew that until the other day either. We do not use it but my husband just bought some the other day LOL little does he know we arent using that stuff!! They say to use preseed if I am not mistaking! Its a lube that's ok to use! Google it girl! =) I could be totally thinking of something else but maybe not!

Angel good luck tomorrow!!! Good luck good luck!!! Let us know what it says! I will say a prayer for you! But remember I am on the same day you are and I tested neg today but I still think I am so dont get to sad!!Nap time for me!

Thanks Stacey! I looked it up and found Pre-seed is available at my local Walgreens, so I'll probably swing by and get that tonight or tomorrow. Won't need it til next month but I like being prepared!

User Image

11 years ago

Me too I like to be prepared too!!

Please dont think I am stupid but if the first day of my last period was May 14th when should I start? I am totally confused and I'm not sure how many days are in my cycle

haha nevermind that question I was having a blonde moment!! LOL

Preseed is AMAZING!!!! We use it. It makes it a better environment for his sperm. In return increasing chance of becoming pregnant. Dollar store test are used at the doctors office LOL. FMu is first morning urine and SMU is second :) Oh and Green Tea helps with making eggs healthier and more viable. So you dont hatch a dud. I will only be 9 DPO tomorrow so... I am not banking on it. With my first pregnancy I didnt not get a for sure positive till 14 DPO. All of the tests you see that are positive before than are less likely to happen! Ekkk I am excited lol

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

I am excited for you Nicole I hope we get a B ut honestly I am sad :( I am 15 DPO and still getting I guess no baby this month

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo