Community post

Discussion

Due February 2013

View Full Post

So excited I got a real faint BFP yesterday afternoon so I decided to retest this morning with early morning urine and got another faint line. I'm 12 DPO kinda early but YAY I got a BFP. Knowing me I will test every morning for the next couple days. Going to Dr for bloodwork on June 5th. As of now my expected due date is Feb 8th!

22 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Replies | Last Page

ttc_#3!! Sounds very good to me, best of luck, keep us posted

11 years ago

mine was a false positive done a hpt with fmu today and it was a clear negative

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

I've been spotting today mostly dark brown & only a tiny bit red . I took a test yesterday & today and swear the lines are becoming more faint after being dark last week . I go for bloodwork in the morning , I really hope Im just being over paranoid ugh

11 years ago • Post starter

oh ttc_#3 hugs for you, sorry to hear it was a false one this time, sending your heaps of for next cycle.

baby3please thinking of you and hope you get your strong soon.

11 years ago

thank you.. will be going back on birth control now..

fingers crossed for you baby3please

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

Congrats to everyone!!!!!!!! I just got a too!!!!! BUT the line was very faint but even my husband saw it and he has never seen the line before lol. I'm not sure if I should take another HPT or schedule an appt with my General Practitioner for a test or my GYN???

11 years ago

OH and my name is Stacey and this was our first month TTC baby #1!! If I am pregnant I will be 4 weeks today and will be due around Feb 12th 2013 =)

11 years ago

I am also due Feb 8th!! :) Just found out last Thurs. Congrats!!!

User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Congrats!! H & H 9 months! I'm due 2-2-13 :D super excited!

11 years ago

I did end up miscarrying, but its ok . I know miscarriages happen for a reason. All we want is a healthy baby . I had a period & now for the TWW :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo