Community post

Discussion

Anyone had heart palpitations and turned out to be pregnant?

Hi

Im currently 13dpo, had a faint positive with a blue dye (Dont trust them so going to give it a few days and test again.

Ive had sore boobs for a week or so, my cervix is very high and soft (AF due tomorrow) Ive had creamy white CM.

Ive had other symptoms on and off but for a few days now ive had a new one, Keep having mild heart palpitations on and off a few times every day. Is this a symptom?

I googled Heart palpitations and the first link that came up was a website saying "heart palpitations in early pregnancy" When i googled it i wasnt even thinking it could be related but now im not so sure.

If anyone has any experience of this please let me know! X

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

OMG!!!!! So when I was pregnant in November... I did not know I was pregnant... I had a doctors appointment. I have to see a doc every three months because I have an autoimmune disease. Anyway this doc looks me over with a fine tooth pick comb everytime. In November he said... has anyone ever told you you have a slight heart murmur? Fastforward to my post doc appointment after MC he did not hear it. So I am not sure if it is a sign but hey... It apparently happened to me and I just put the two together :) GOOD LUCK

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Hey

Thanks for your response! I had a MC last month so really hope I am pregnant.although I'm not holding out much hope now a I'm 14dpo and had a negative test this morning. So I have no idea where that and all of my other symptoms have come from. After my MC my levels were at zero so it can't be from the old pregnancy so I'm very confused. Hoping for a false negative but I won't hold my breath x

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo