Community post

Discussion

Short Luteal Phase

Anyone else with a short luteal phase? What did you do to help it? My luteal phase is normally 9-11 days and it's not giving the embryo enough time to sufficiently implant into my uterus.
What have you done to help lengthen luteal phase?

Andrew & Sarah = Tristan Lee 12/10 Married 04/12

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am just finding out that mine is really short too. I hadn't thought of this being a problem before...

11 years ago

I have the same problem since stopping BCP. I ordered some NatPro Cream which I just started using 2 days after May ovulation. I had been starting AF 7 dpo (giving just a 21 day cycle), but this month, using the NatPro I started 11 dpo. Hopefully June will be even better... maybe even get my BFP :) I have read of many women with LPD (luteal phase defect) having good results with natural progesterone cream. You are supposed to use 1/2 tsp. twice per day from 2 dpo until AF. If pregnancy occurs, you keep using the cream through the 12th week then gradually taper off.

11 years ago

My LP isn't super short.. but it certainly isn't the full, average 14 days.. and I have recently had 2 chemicals.. so I was looking to try something to lengthen it. I hesitantly started taking Vitex and within 2 months, it had lengthened by about 3 days. Read up on it!

User Image User Image Got pregnant while breastfeeding AND before first postpartum period after DD#2, but pregnancy #3 ended at 5 weeks, 3 days. Got pregnant AGAIN during my second cycle after miscarriage.. but pregnancy #4 ended at 5 weeks, 5 days. Actively trying to get pregnant for the first time ever. Having plenty of luck getting pregnant but NO luck staying pregnant.

11 years ago

I believe my LP is 7 or 8 days, which is pretty short. I had a mc/chemical in march/april and wonder if this is the reason. I am going to start B6 to see if it helps...

11 years ago

I've heard of b6 helping! I think I'm going to try that and baby aspirin per my doctor.

Andrew & Sarah = Tristan Lee 12/10 Married 04/12

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo