Community post

Discussion

Well, now I am just confused.

I got a little too froggy and jumped a bit early.. 8DPO today. Yesterday morning, I felt a little off and peed on an EPT +/- test. It was a verrrry faint positive almost immediately. I couldn't believe it, so I took another one with my next bathroom visit, and AGAIN, the same thing. The 2nd was a bit more faint, but still visible with a blue tint. Then, this morning, I took two of the 1st Response tests, and got 2 NEGATIVES. =\' I'm bummed/confused, etc. I know I shouldn't have taken them so early.. any others had this same thing happen? I'm refusing to take another test for at least 3 more days, so I'll be at least 11DPO.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

FTR, I have taken these tests before, and I've seen they're very visible evap lines... these were different, these actually had blue, and they were immediate... that's why I was so sure they were +. Now, I just don't know.

11 years ago • Post starter

first of all, in getting your this month

never trust the blue dye - so many women including myself learned this bitter true about blue lines - they're not trustworthy

Wishing you getting your nice pink one very soon

11 years ago

I guess I am still learning that... =[ Thank you though!!! I'll definitely take a different one soon.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo