Community post

Discussion

New here, 1dpo, testing around June 1st?

Hi all I'm new to the site. According to the ovulation calculator I was supposed to ovulate yesterday Wednesday May 23rd. I'm still getting used to what to look for but I started with cm last Thursday up to this point. Hubby and I dtd Tuesday and Wednesday and hope we didn't miss our chance. I've been really crampy since but I know it's still way too early to tell yet. I really don't know how to get through the TWW I'm so impatient lol. Need a cycle buddy! Anyone else going to test around June 1-5th?

Good luck to you all!

~*Mommy to 2 blessings. Trying for a 3rd!*~

9 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I'm pretty much the same! I am quite sure I ovulated on Wed Mar 23. I'm planning on starting to test on June 2. AF shouldn't show til June 6th but I'm a POAS addict :) Good luck to you! Keep me updated :) Anything to get us through the longest two weeks ever, right??

11 years ago

Fingers crossed for you! This is definitely going to be a long two weeks!

11 years ago • Post starter

I see you are trying for numbe three! Me too!! What are your first two? I have two girls, a 3 yr old and an 18 month old!

11 years ago

Awesome! I have a 5 yr old girl and a 12 mo old boy. We were going to stop there since we got one of each but we really want at least one more now lol. Good luck to you!

I am also new here and in the same waiting period. I am pretty sure I ovulated on Tuesday, May 22. I am REALLY going to try to wait until the 3rd-5th of June, but this is our first month REALLY giving it a 'go,' so I am not sure I have the patience to wait until then! Especially since I 'feel' different already at 6 dpo. Trying to tell myself I am just paranoid and that I am not bloated WAY more than usual, and more exhausted than usual... and that my nipples only hurt because I had to wear a strapless bra this past weekend. My nipples never usually hurt, except on rare occasion when I wear a strapless bra. Both of my entire breasts will ache before AF, but not this soon before. It's weird really. So... here is to hoping for all of us!!! :-)

11 years ago

Good luck! This is our first month trying too. I have been having cramps since 1dpo but keep thinking every symptom I have is just in my head lol.

Good Luck!!! I am testing on June 13th!!!!!

11 years ago

Yay! I tested today and got a faint BFP! Posted it on the voting page and got voted 61 pos to 1 neg! Excited to see a darker line tomorrow!!

Anybody else test yet?

11 years ago

Hello everyone, any BFPs out there yet. Well I'm new but I am loving all these symptom stories. LMP 7/9/12, I baby danced everyday 17,18,19,20,21,22 and I O'd on 23. My DH can't get enough of me. Well with all that I'm hoping one of them lived till my O, but yesterday O day I started feeling crampy front and back then today 1dpo still crampy but I'm feeling twinges too. TWW is a killer.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo