Pregnancy Test Photo Contest Win a $25 Amazon.com gift card! Learn more

Community post

Discussion

New here, 1dpo, testing around June 1st?

Hi all I'm new to the site. According to the ovulation calculator I was supposed to ovulate yesterday Wednesday May 23rd. I'm still getting used to what to look for but I started with cm last Thursday up to this point. Hubby and I dtd Tuesday and Wednesday and hope we didn't miss our chance. I've been really crampy since but I know it's still way too early to tell yet. I really don't know how to get through the TWW I'm so impatient lol. Need a cycle buddy! Anyone else going to test around June 1-5th?

Good luck to you all!

~*Mommy to 2 blessings. Trying for a 3rd!*~

9 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I'm pretty much the same! I am quite sure I ovulated on Wed Mar 23. I'm planning on starting to test on June 2. AF shouldn't show til June 6th but I'm a POAS addict :) Good luck to you! Keep me updated :) Anything to get us through the longest two weeks ever, right??

5 years ago

Fingers crossed for you! This is definitely going to be a long two weeks!

5 years ago • Post starter

I see you are trying for numbe three! Me too!! What are your first two? I have two girls, a 3 yr old and an 18 month old!

5 years ago

Awesome! I have a 5 yr old girl and a 12 mo old boy. We were going to stop there since we got one of each but we really want at least one more now lol. Good luck to you!

I am also new here and in the same waiting period. I am pretty sure I ovulated on Tuesday, May 22. I am REALLY going to try to wait until the 3rd-5th of June, but this is our first month REALLY giving it a 'go,' so I am not sure I have the patience to wait until then! Especially since I 'feel' different already at 6 dpo. Trying to tell myself I am just paranoid and that I am not bloated WAY more than usual, and more exhausted than usual... and that my nipples only hurt because I had to wear a strapless bra this past weekend. My nipples never usually hurt, except on rare occasion when I wear a strapless bra. Both of my entire breasts will ache before AF, but not this soon before. It's weird really. So... here is to hoping for all of us!!! :-)

5 years ago

Good luck! This is our first month trying too. I have been having cramps since 1dpo but keep thinking every symptom I have is just in my head lol.

Good Luck!!! I am testing on June 13th!!!!!

5 years ago

Yay! I tested today and got a faint BFP! Posted it on the voting page and got voted 61 pos to 1 neg! Excited to see a darker line tomorrow!!

Anybody else test yet?

5 years ago

Hello everyone, any BFPs out there yet. Well I'm new but I am loving all these symptom stories. LMP 7/9/12, I baby danced everyday 17,18,19,20,21,22 and I O'd on 23. My DH can't get enough of me. Well with all that I'm hoping one of them lived till my O, but yesterday O day I started feeling crampy front and back then today 1dpo still crampy but I'm feeling twinges too. TWW is a killer.

5 years ago

Advertisement