Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 297 Replies | Last Page

sweeti- I hope you are right!

And I agree I will be happy if just one of us gets a BFP! But how awesome would it be if ALL three of us did!!!!!!!!
WE had dinner with close couple friends of ours and on the way home i made dh stop and get some more hpt.......I am going to test in the morning.......dang witch better not show tomorrow or this week or this cycle..........lol....total pms symptoms........super crampy and irritated........

User Image

11 years ago

Oh, yay, good luck testing in the morning, Swimmom! I will be doing the same if AF hasn't started.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

AF reared her ugly face today. Looks like I'll be on to cycle 4 of clomid. When I first started clomid, I never really thought that I'd have to go past 3 cycles. Truthfully, I felt more hopeful for my first cycle than I did for any of them. It's official, we've been TTC for 14 months now. I know some women have been trying for even longer than that. All those years of taking BC to prevent pregnancy, and now I can't even get pregnant. My apologies ladies, I'm feeling very negative today... Wishing I could've stayed in bed, watch movies, and eat sweets all day today. Thinking I might give myself a little break tonight and have myself a glass of wine...

User Image

11 years ago

@ JamieNix: I am so sorry showed up. I hope your 4th round of Clomid brings you more luck!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

AF is here for me, too. Ill be on round three this month.

11 years ago

I'm sorry AF showed for you guys.

I'm at 9dpiui. I think the trigger shot is completely gone now. I've posted a few tests, but they've had differing opinions as to whether or not there was a second line still there or not. I still can't really tell if there is a very faint second line on today's or not. I'm going with negative though. I'll probably test with a frer tomorrow. Last time the frer showed a faint positive at 10dpiui that got consistently darker from there. I'm hoping for the same pattern!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

So sorry to read about the bfn's. We all understand how hard this journey is. Try to stay positive and optimistic-some day we will be blessed!

Lisserb~Do you mind sharing your IUI experience with me? I'll be taking that step in the fall and would like to know what to expect.

I'm on my second month of not taking clomid and pretty sure I haven't ovulated. I'm on cd18 and had high fertility readings for days and not any peak readings so I just stopped testing. I go for another Day21 progesterone check on Monday but pretty sure the results will be low. I didn't have any ovulation cramps and my temp has been consistent (no big lows or highs) this cycle. It's odd because before Clomid I always had a peak reading on my monitor. It's almost like after taking the Clomid I can't ovulate on my own anymore. We are happy to take a break and just enjoy our summer-in the fall we'll do Clomid again but with IUI. I'm trying to keep my head up through all of this. I know some day I'll be a Mommy and our baby will be loved more than anything else in this entire world!

Wishing you all a wonderful RELAXING weekend!

User Image

11 years ago

This is legitimately the worst period I've ever had! Holy moly, I have been in pain curled up on my bed all day long! Did the rest of you notice your periods being more painful while on Clomid? The weird thing is, I have a pretty light flow.

11 years ago

Dang af I'm so sorry ladies..... for me today, lots of cramps but no af..I would rather just get on to the next cycle...this will be my 3rd round. I think dh needs count to be tested and i want a hsg to make sure my tubes are open....i'm crabby and crampy and feeling down too....I think it's ok to take a day to just cry it out and move on to the next cycle....we just needed the time to get to know each other and another month so we won't be so hot being pregnant in the summer...right??? I'm never giving up...

User Image

11 years ago

felurian-my cramps have been way worse this cycle too, and i've been having hot flashes.....I'm not sure what to do, I have only one more clomid cycle...i am wondering if i should take a cycle off and then do the one more clomid cycle, i've heard that it stays in your system? I have no idea if that is true....anyone have an hsg test?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo