Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 297 Replies | Last Page

I'm officially at 11dpo. Still geting BFNs. Not feeling very hopeful. Bbs are very sore now. Af is probably right around the corner. My pregnant sister, niece, and two god daughters were over today. Ofcourse i felt envious, but i love them all. So thinking round 3 is most likely a fail. I wonder what my doctor will want to do next cycle.

User Image

11 years ago

@JamieNix: I know it can't have been easy being around anyone pregnant, especially your sister. But there's still a chance of you getting your own BFP! Try to stay positive! It's not over yet!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Thank you Sweeti. I took another test this morning. On one of the cheap test strips, there was a very faint second line with color, so i took a frer test and it was a bfn. I tried to get a picture of the first test, but the line was so light that you couldn't see it... so going to keep trying i have had some cramping and bloating, today and yesterday, but it's mild. I gave up my bbt early this month so i can't refer back to it.fingers crossed

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck, JamieNix! I hope that first test was right.

I'm on 11 DPO and got a BFN this morning. I'm losing hope. I'm starting to get really depressed. This was the first month I was actually getting excited and hopeful again.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

@felurian: Don't lose hope! You could still get that BFP! When I was pregnant with my son, I was a week and a half late before I got a BFP! I thought I had lost my mind because I kept testing and getting one BFN after another!

AFM, I am 3 DPO and feeling absolutely exhausted. I have no energy. I just want to lie on the couch all day and do nothing, but of course that's not an option with a toddler in the house. I've also been feeling some weird twinges. I hope these are good signs. I keep having to remind myself that it is WAY too early to test! We'll see how long I manage to hold out!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Felurian - i feel your pain. All my tests have been negative since. I guess it was just a fluke....

User Image

11 years ago

HI Ladies, add me to the group of BFN's. I am 12 dpo today, and tested 10 dpo and got a faint pink line too!!! I was so excited! We were out of town and I could hardly keep it quiet! WE got home late last night and I tested 3 times today all
frer and all neg........I am not the type to give up hope, but just being honest, i was really down today! I KNOW im not out until shows, but it just really knocked me down! Have been feeling heavy all day. No real symtoms other than having to pee more frequent and having weird twinges and crazy dreams......

Praying for you all! Ready to see more bfp!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

What is it with our group testing right now??? We all got false positives/evaps only to be disappointed with negatives! I had another BFN today at 12 DPO. The only symptom I had was being exhausted, but it must have been because I traveled last weekend and got really backwards in my sleep schedule. We're just having sucky luck this month.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Boo BFNs!!

@Swimmom: I'm sorry you had such a rough day. I know it's hard to stay positive after disappointing BFNs. It's like your dreams just crumbled before you. It's still early though. Remember that there are almost always lots of BFNs before a BFP! Hopefully your tests will make a positive change soon!

To all of you testing right now... here's hoping that there are no more evap lines, no more disappointments and lots of BFPs!!!

11 years ago

I woke up with bad cramps at 245 am this morning. I used the rest room and pain wasn't going away so I woke up dh and we bd. Then i got up dd to get to school and took an opk and got a smiley face at 745 am. So Happy but scared at ones. I don't know how long i have been surging kinda stinks. I took one at 730 last night and was a circle so no surge at that point. I want to see if when i go potty again if still surging. Do you think i should do it again tonight or wait till early tm morning? I also have a dip in my temp is this all normal?

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo