Community post

Discussion

normal pg symptoms but still on period...???

i am a mother all ready and ttc, it has been 3 months ttc every day no bc, last month i had sore breasts heavy period but short and was late by almost a week, and i am constant normal every day of the month same day... this month i was supposed to start on the 21st but started on the 19th and have been oober light, not like normal, i have had a metallic taste in my mouth, migraines like crazy, my food is tasting sour, ( cherries, white bread ) i had to choke down pasta which is my fav food, and i am urinating like crazy today, ( i almost decided to stay in there...e.e) i have taken many tests, all say Neg. but i am having slight sensitive breasts and nausea as well as slight memory loss, am i going crazy, or is there a possibility i am or might be pregnant... last pregnancy the DRs couldn't tell i was pg from the tests they ran, and i was around 8wks last time i found out, maybe earlier, my first i was 14weeks, my husband says i have been more sex craved, cranky, had some weird cravings, irritable, more tired then normal and weepy emotional, i also have slight cramps and sometimes vomit only in my mouth in small amounts, ( sorry if tmi) right now, i am confused, i have had dreams of babies like crazy but is that because i want to be even tho i have shrugged off the idea, or is it possible i am that 20% - 30% who still have their periods and other signs with negative results, anything here will help me, i am not all here this round...

Thank you all in advance

to all and wishing a to all who want it

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I have had the same thing happening to me this month. I am wondering if I actually got pregnant and my almost non existant period was actually a form of implantation bleeding??? If it was my period then I should be ovulating today???? But I am not sure lol so confused!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo