Community post

Discussion

EWCM one week after OV. I'm so confused

Hi, I'm 27 and my husband and I have been trying since Oct last year. We had a miscarriage last month and got the all clear to start trying straight away as my hcg was 0.

Anyway around the 15th of may I had a lot of watery discharge, I stood up and it literally dripped out of me. I thought great I must be ovulating and was really Ihappy as it was around the time it should have happened according to cycle trackers.

But today I sat on the loo and then went to get up as I realised I needed to get loo roll out of the cupboard and (sorry if this is gross just wanna give a clear idea to get best advice) I noticed that I had a huge long stretchy amount of discharge hanging out of me. It was clear and very stretchy. Just like snot

Does this mean that I didn't ovulate when I thought I did and it's happening now? I was almost convinced I was pregnant as I have had loads of symptoms. My temp is at its highest point today too. I'm so confused. Can anyone shed any light as everything I read online conflicts. Thanks xxx

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

OMG that's what happen to me when I found out I was pregnant. The stretchy CM lasted for about two to three weeks. I think you are looking positive! In fact, I am willing to bet that you are pregnant. Best wishes to you :)

11 years ago

Thanks so much for your response, I really hope you are right. I really want to know for sure but it's at least a week before I can test. I'm so impatient I hate waiting. I also really want to know if my symptoms are real or if I'm imagining them! We were both so heartbroken when we miscarried I'd be so happy to be pregnant again so soon.

11 years ago • Post starter

gemia84 I seen you posted a positive HPT on here 4 weeks ago! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

11 years ago

It was an evap :-( so still trying. Thanks for your message though! Hoping this month although I'm temping and according to my chart I haven't ovulated yet. Not sure what's going on. Hope you are well x

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo