Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a BFP in June...who else?

View Full Post

Hy ladies,

I'm trying for number 3 and hoping for a BFP in June!! And a sticky bean that stays there and grows and grows!

Anyone else testing in June? And praying for their BFP then?

Gx User Image

65 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 65 of 65 Replies

Yay!

We'd have the same due date based on our LMP, but you must have O'd earlier than me, so I'm still another day from testing. I think I'll wait till AF is due in 4 days though cuz I will be heartbroken if I get another BFN. Although, according to the online implantation calendar, I should be implanting today and seeing a rise in HCG.

BTW, are you temping? I'd be curious to know what happens to BBT after confirmed pregnancy. Does it continue rising, and about what temp does it level off?

11 years ago

No. I'm absolutely horrid at temping.

I o'd on CD 18 which was June 7th. So I'm 11 dpo.

Good luck! I'd love to have someone to share the journey with!

User Image

11 years ago

Pregnant Novelist, We did it! We can be "pregnancy buddies"...

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!
This two week wait is KILLING me. I have 7 days until my period, so I guess I am 7 dpo. I can not wait to test!! But I think I had a chemical pregnancy last month, I had 4 different + on 3 different days. Then I got a dreaded visit from AF. I am scared to test again, so I am putting it off as long as I can. Is there anyone else here having their third child as well? If so what symptoms are you having so far? I am bloated in my stomach my jeans are TIGHT in that area, I am so tired, I have more CM then usual, my nose is full feeling, not to stuffy just like it is swollen. My sense of smell is off, I usually can smell everything before the rest of the world, but my smell is like its not as strong at picking up the normal stuff but nasty smells are NASTY. I also have been peeing more then usual. I am under the impression that your symptoms get stronger and sooner with each pregnancy is this correct? My son will be 10 this year and my daughter just turned 7 so I am kinda forgetful on what being pregnant was like. I wish everyone luck! And please anyone that would like to be a cycle buddy please add me because I do not know how to do that yet, and I would love to have someone to relate to.

User Image

11 years ago

I gave in at 8dpo and took a test got a BFN :( I am going to take one Sat. and again Monday. AF due to visit the 27th. So 6 more days to go. I just can't wait!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo