Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a BFP in June...who else?

View Full Post

Hy ladies,

I'm trying for number 3 and hoping for a BFP in June!! And a sticky bean that stays there and grows and grows!

Anyone else testing in June? And praying for their BFP then?

Gx User Image

65 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 65 Replies | Last Page

I had my last af may 11th due next af june 8th , tested on the 10th and the 11th 2 positives , so I think Im due around February 15th, hope this one sticks :)

11 years ago

Hello,

I was pregnant in Feb thats when I found out but had a MC in april and also an d&c that was 8 weeks ago.

I got my af 5 weeks later. I ovulated in 5th june, I'm now 11dpo and got a positive hpt it's not very very dark but its there u can see it clear.

So i'm really hoping and hoping it stay's there and grows also into a lovely baby this baby will be my 3rd.

when are you going to test?
I really want a blood test as I'm feeling very faint all day everyday since 6/7dpo my boobs started to tingle 9dpo and thats when i got my lower belly pain i think that was implatation.

All the best to you and it will happen. x

11 years ago

I just tested today, 7DPO, but only 6 days till next AF is due. It was a FRER and a BFN. Still keeping prayers going and hopes up for NO AF and BFP for next week.

11 years ago

Hi ladies I'm in my 30's ttc number 6 sadly my son (number 5) was born sleeping at 24 weeks in feb. been ttc ever since. April I had CP after ovulating on Cd8 of a 32 day cycle May cycle I got a positive opk cd18 of a 32 day cycle. This month I'm on CD13 now but also 7dpo tomorrow as I ovulated on CD8 again. Already foolishly started testing seeking the line! Tww drives me crazy so desperate for my BFP! Worried il have chemical again even if I do get one!

Good luck to all xx

11 years ago

I think I just got my BFP!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=31427

User Image

11 years ago

Oh my gosh, PregnantNovelist! Yay! I'm so happy for you! Will you be posting more HPT's to reconfirm tomorrow?

I'm 2 days behind you, hope I can share the same!

11 years ago

I can! I took 5 so far and they all came out positive.. lol. Baby Dust to you all!

User Image

11 years ago

ttc #5 hoping for a girl to complete our family. (we have 4 boys already)

11 years ago

Well ladies... I am out this month!! Hoping for a sticky baby next month!! Congrats to all the BFP's and good luck to everyone waiting!!

11 years ago

Cececo,

Took another two pregnancy tests this am. Still preggers =P 11dpo

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo