Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a BFP in June...who else?

View Full Post

Hy ladies,

I'm trying for number 3 and hoping for a BFP in June!! And a sticky bean that stays there and grows and grows!

Anyone else testing in June? And praying for their BFP then?

Gx User Image

65 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 65 Replies | Last Page

AF showed up...VERY disappointed..guess I will try again this month

11 years ago

Been feeling a lot of pressure and dull aches and achy legs and back for the last 3 days or so. Not sure if I'm ovulating or what it could be. I'm on cycle day 24 but I've got PCOS and am irregular so I am so confused....

11 years ago

KSM0116 - sorry to hear AF came. Stay strong...really hoping next month is better for you!

karinaalvarez06 - PCOS sucks! You can never guess what your body is going to do to you. Do you use OPKs? I never have before, but if this month doesn't work out I am definitely going to invest in one because PCOS can really mess up your signals. But I do know I've read the aches & pressure as pregnancy symptoms so stay positive!

11 years ago

TTC#1 praying and hoping for BFP in June. Having some symptoms such as: hunger, fatigue, cramping, and moodiness.

11 years ago

Hello :)
I'm a little new to all this. I have 2 boys, 15 & 7. I'm 34 and ttc a girl. According to online calculators, I am 8 dpo. I have a very regular 28 day cycle. This is my 2nd month ttc. Was on bc for about a year.
I tested today fmu and bfn.
Goin to try and wait to test til June 11 :/ maybe lol
Good to all!

11 years ago

Hy ladies, how we doing?

Sorry to those of you that got caught by the AF witch god dame her lol but chin up and on to the next cycle.... :)

Congrats on the BFP!

I am hoping AF doesn't arrive this Sunday! I'm hoping I'm strong enough not to test and see if it arrives first....but I'm not hopeful this month as been having period type pains and back ache since yesterday :(

What's dates are the rest of you due to test?

Gx User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I am gonna try and wait til Monday morning. I took one yesterday, and when I got home, there was a pink line, but it was really close to the control line. So I'm gonna say bfn I guess.
I wish I knew my exact dpo day. Each website gives me 7-9 dpo. I THINK I o'd on the 29th, only b/c I noticed more cm than usual. So I'm goin with I'm 9 dpo. Testing sun or Monday :)
How bout everyone else?

11 years ago

according to my cycle I should be 12 dpo (26 day cycle) or 9 dpo (28 day) which I think I OV on the 30th by my EWCM, me and DH did the BD the 26-31 so hopefully we hit on target. First "planned baby", first one together, I have 2 DD that were surprises ;-) so I never paid attention to the early, early symptoms. Too early to test? I dont want to be disapointed or jump the gun. Some slight cramps in lower left side, a very little amount of pinkish blood yesterday once when I wiped. (implantation?!) Hopeful, trying to stay calm! Anyone else close to the same? We can obsess together!

11 years ago

Star, when is AF due for you? My chart says the 10th, but it also says I am on a 26 day cycle, if I OV on the 30th I think it would be later....so confussed! Just wish I could test now and get a BFP and stop wondering ;-)

11 years ago

Af due June 13.
I test often! Lol I buy the dollar tree/ dollar general tests and just test when I feel like it. Otherwise, I will make myself crazy wondering! Lol
This morning bfn. So I will test again tomorrow or sat ;)

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo