Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a BFP in June...who else?

Hy ladies,

I'm trying for number 3 and hoping for a BFP in June!! And a sticky bean that stays there and grows and grows!

Anyone else testing in June? And praying for their BFP then?

Gx User Image

65 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 65 Replies | Last Page

I'm hoping for a "right now" baby...lol im ttc #2. had pos opk today, so let the crazy tww begin! good luck :)

User Image

11 years ago

I also got a pos OPK this morning! I had an almost positive last night, but a definite positive today.

I'm gonna try and wait for a missed period (12 days) but I think I might start testing in 10 days....considering tomorrow as being O day :)

Good luck ladies!!!

11 years ago

yep, ive about given up:( Ive been wanting a bfp for over a year and a half so im no longer getting my hopes up, this trying sucks and its very stressful, im trying to stay optimistic since ive changed fertility drs and we start new as soon as AF arrives but its hard to feel excited anymore when all i feel is Broken inside, in more ways than one:(
Hope you all get your June BFPS!!!!!

11 years ago

Hy ladies,
How are we all doing this week? Still managing to stay positive? I'm trying so hard lol the ovulation is due around this weekend so fingers crossed before the dreaded two week wait :(

Good luck.....xxx

Gx User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

We're TTC #4 and I'm testing in June as well! I'm super excited! We're crossing our fingers for our first boy after 3 girls. It would be fun :) keep your heads up ladies baby dust to all :)

Mommy of 3 beautiful girls. Erin- 5 years old Bailey- 3 years old Lillian- 1 1/2 years old Hoping for our first boy <3

11 years ago

TTC #2!! Still waiting for ovul day. Thought I was close on Sunday but then the opk got lighter later that day. Hoping it will happen soon! I'm on cd 18 but I have PCOS and am irregular. :-/ good luck to us all!

11 years ago

HI Ladies!

I'm hoping for a BFP in June as well. I am only 5 dpo right now so I have a while to wait still. Are any of you having any symptoms? Or have you gotten to test yet? This is our first month TTC #2. I'm trying to stay positive this time around. It took us 13 YEARS of TTC to get our DD. To meemer77, I know that "broken" feeling well. There are no words or advice anyone can give you to provide that healing feeling you need. I will pray for all of you who are struggling. It's a pain that very closely resembles mourning month after month. But keep your chin up because the one thing I can PROMISE you is that once you do get your little blessing all the years of struggling just vanish. It's all worth it.

Good luck everyone & keep us posted!

11 years ago

TTC #2....got a BFP this morning!!!! Hope you all get yours to=) baby dust to all!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hi , I'm ttc after three years with a mirena iud I got it removed 6/1 while on Af I have had Af the entire time on mirena just at different dates so hopefully I O'd this month and I have been bring the entire month(tmi). I'm ttc baby # 2 hoping for lots of baby dust soon hopefully I'll get a bfp soon as in this month.. Lol. Hoping and praying for the best.. Baby dust to everyone Good luck!

Married to Dh 1/5/06 DD 3/12/09 Ttc 5/12

11 years ago

Got a BFN this morning. :( But trying not to let it get me down. I tested a little early....so I'm planning on giving it a few days & test again. Any updates from anyone else?

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo