Community post

Discussion

5dpo & waiting..

Today I am 5dpo & waiting to test on 9dpo. Is there anyone else that is testing on that day or around it? AF was here April 21st showed up 6 days early, then i was suppose to ovulate may 9th according to ovulation calculators, but according to the OPKs i didn't ovulate til May 16th. So now I am yet again, waiting patiently to test in hopes of a BFP! The only worry is, since we thought we ovulated on the 9th we only got to BD once when i got the actual positive OPK and that was after hubby got outta work on the 16th!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Howdy from Texas! I am 4dpo and you would think i have nothing to do, but obsess about symptoms and when to pee on a stick. I need to be doing other things! I usually exercise quite vigorously, but I am worried that this would hinder implantation. Silly huh? So the hours are going very slow. I turned 43 last week, so I am even more impatient for my bfp!

User Image

11 years ago

I totally get what you mean! I'm trying to keep myself busy but I can't help it but test! Lol I'm impatient & anxious! Id be in complete shock if I did get my bfp cause of the fact we only BD once & that was on ovulation day.. that worry's me the most, I can't stop complaining bout it lol what's ur name? Mines Cheryl :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Cheryl! My name is Tracy, nice to meet you! All it takes is once and a few thousand little swimmers! Praying for you!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Tracy! & its nice to meet you too! definitely keep me updated with everything! :)

ok, so I am now 8dpo and I have been testing for 3 days! I know it's too early I know it but I can't help it. I do it every time, i just am worried i will run out of tests....I may have to run to the dollar store to fill my addiction. I am really not feeling any symptoms other than I had a jump in temp and i am really thirsty.....maybe a little crampy...? I am planning on implanting this week so I am praying for a comfy uterus.....
I am so ready for my miracle!
Hope you are doing well! Hurry up and tell me how you are!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm doing great! Ever since my 7dpo test I keep getting a somewhat visible line.. n today I tested and got this!

User Image

My girls on baby-gaga think its promising! :) I hope that is my BFP!
My belly feels weird n my nipples are so sensitive. Do u have pics of ur tests?

I see that line!!!stick baby stick! No lines on my tests yet but they are on the way

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo