Community post

Discussion

Sperm Meets Egg Plan????

View Full Post

Has anyone tried the SMEP with success? Pros and Cons???? We are trying it this cycle... My DH said it was taking the fun out of it. So I dont know if itll be fun or not. If not... we will just let it happen when it happens so to speak

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

Oh I plan on using them every cycle :) It makes me feel better... I am starting to test on Saturday CD9 apparently the cheap OPK from target havent really been working. I have been thinking I am Oing on the completly WRONG day. sooooo I now use the digital ones!So soy makes you O early? I have never heard that. I think I might have a longer cycle and O late since I am taking the B6. I am also going today to get some aspiring. One main reason is that with my auto immune disease it effects my circulation BAD! Soooooo I am taking it to see if it helps with that as well as getting pregnant. I wonder if it could have caused my miscarriage back in Jan. because of my circulation problems????

11 years ago • Post starter

Don't worry about delaying Ov because of B6! It will never do it, vitamins B group are very non-invasive, fertility promoting vitamins they will do only good. I don't think it will change your cycle at all.
Soy is different-it can very well for some people, and not so good for others; taking soy you are taking slight risk of shaking your hormonal balance.
I would not think your condition was the reason for mc. The evilness of mc is that it can happen to anybody with no reason and nothing you can do to stop it :)
but it is in past for us, I am sure it will be better since this cycle...

11 years ago

Thanks for the support! I have lowered my intake on caffiene and I have spent the entire morning in bed with a migrane. I am really excited to try SMEP this month. It is CD 8 and I have already planned a nice evening with DH let the begin! Hopefully we will both know something before you leave for vaca! Although with me I will not know till AF is late this time and that is not till mid June.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo