Community post

Discussion

Early miscarriage - Trying again

Hi

I had a miscarriage last month at 6 weeks. My HCG was at 0 3 days later so I was given the go ahead to try again straight away, and i want to take advantage of being "extra fertile" after the loss.

Only problem is im not sure when to test, would i count from the day i started bleeding and treat that as first day of period?

Im also pretty sure i ovulated between 15-17th May, so would it be better to just count 2 weeks from then.

Also does anyone have experience with charting bbt? Does the temp drop or rise during ovulation? I keep reading conflicting info.

Thanks, and im so sorry to anyone else who has lost a baby.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Gemma

I miscarried on 12th March and from the day of passing everything, my cycle was 37 days. If you are trying again on this first cycle I would recommend using opks to check when you ovulate so you know when to expect either AF or BFP!

I am just having 2nd period since mc (this past cycle was the first one ttc as we waited for AF to show up first) and am going to start using sticks so I know where I am in my cycle.

Good luck!
xx

11 years ago

i had a miscarriage on 2/26/12 i was on cd70 i was 11 wks and 5 days. Baby dust to us. I have started again last month im on dpo 13 tosay and im very nervous and not want to take a test becuase i know its a failure. I ave had no af symptoms at all.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo