Community post

Discussion

ovulated 2 days besore my period have21 day cycle

HELP!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!
PLEASE I OVULTED TODAY ON CD19 CBFM BUT MY PERIOD IS DUE 23RD MAY SO THATS 2 DAYS BEFORE MY AF SO WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN I ALREDY HAVE CHILDREN SO I KNOW I CAN GET PREGANANT BUT CONFUSED TO THE HILL ANY ADVICE VERY WELCOME

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sometimes your O is late and sometimes it's on time. If your O is late though, you won't get your period on the same time as usually. So you won't have AF the 23rd. From O there's usually 12-16 days before AF arrives.The time between O and AF is called lutheal phase and doesn't vary as much from cycle to cycle for a person. You just have to find out how long your lutheal phase is by temping/testing. The time between AF and O can vary a lot though, so no worries. It's quite common and often completely normal.
For example: I often have late O (on CD 16-20) but can ovulate on any day between CD15 to 47.My lutheal phase is always 13 or 14 days though, so when I have detected O I know I have 13-14 days until AF should (not) arrive.
Hope this helps.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo