Community post

Discussion

3 days late and BFN test, took Clomid 3-7

Hello Ladies,
To those of you who got a BFP on clomiid, never been that late that will be my first time and first round on it. How many days late were you before getting a BFP. Took it days 3-7 50 mg and don't know when i ovulated but i'am usually a 26 days cycles length and pretty regular never went over 28 days. Had relally sore boobs sarting CD 16 and and felt the same up to yesterday specially when i took of my bras but the soreness dissapear this morning. And still no AF but liquide white CM ( sorry TMI). I tested yesterday and neg so i'am not planning on testing again till monday. Can't stand to see that single line on the test, i prefered AF.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I took a hpt on my 15dpo and was a BFN. Today I'm on my 17dpo and 3 day late so I decided to test again and I did and came out to be a BFP. I had full with soreness BB and yesterday the fullness went down just a little, but still sore with mild cramps as I'm about to get my period. Baby dust to you...

11 years ago

Thank you TTC baby2012, and congratulations on your BFP and i hope that i'll have the saime results soon since i'm felling about the same way you felt before getting your positve. LIke i said yesterday the soreness subsided and now i do have AF cramps on and off and still not AF. So instead of waiting till monday. I'll give it i try again tomorrow. And thank again and happy nine months to you.

11 years ago • Post starter

Started spoting thsi morning, so on for another cycle i'm debating about giving clomid another round or take a break that was my 1st moth. Glad tht they came cause i didn't want to have it trigger to come. So CD1 and a hoping for BFP this month i wan't give up till i'll get those two lines on my test. With God i will. Baby dust to all of us.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo