Community post

Discussion

poas tester/cycle buddies around June 9th?! V-Day DueDate

View Full Post

I started a new forum topic as promised for this cycle. So if your AF is due around June 9th meaning that if you got a BFP you would have a Valentine's Day Due Date, please feel free to join here. You can talk about symptoms, plans, and or course poas testing!!

Any takers this time around?!?!

User Image

56 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 56 of 56 Replies

I am out.....had a good cry and cussed at my body for showing me so much evidence that is was going to happen and it didn't and had a glass of wine. Now I am regrouped and ready to continue

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

@mammawannabe: I'm so sorry finally came but glad that you have regrouped so quickly for the next cycle.

@NOVALUNAR123: Did you test today? What was the outcome?

***Have any of us following this post gotten a BFP this cycle? Let us know!!! The rest of us need some encouragement.

You ladies have helped keep me going during some very sad times...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

11 years ago

@mammawannabe I am drinking my glass of wine right now also!!! The got me this morning. I am tired though, cant say I am quite ready to keep trying. I feel old and tired today LOL. I will be better tomorrow I hope somebody got there BFP this month!!

User Image

11 years ago

@ sugarbearTTC No luck this month for me! AF arrived yesterday ! did have a quiet cry in the bathroom, didnt want to get my hubby down, so brushed it off, no point letting it consume me with negativity especially with TTC.
Just thought was having so many symptoms, never been this late before must have been down to stressing over my last piece of uni work?!
We have been trying for over 6 months now, not too long but long enough to get frustrated each month!
really hope someone has some good news this month! any news ladies?
chin up any ways and lets give this cycle another round! much love to you all xxx

11 years ago

I am out this month :-( This next month not going to focus on TTC we are plenty busy looking for a new house to buy and have summer vacations planned.

11 years ago

Made a new topic for July...plz. join me

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo