Community post

Discussion

poas tester/cycle buddies around June 9th?! V-Day DueDate

View Full Post

I started a new forum topic as promised for this cycle. So if your AF is due around June 9th meaning that if you got a BFP you would have a Valentine's Day Due Date, please feel free to join here. You can talk about symptoms, plans, and or course poas testing!!

Any takers this time around?!?!

User Image

56 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 56 Replies | Last Page

Sugarbear I hope they can help also! I know when my sister told me her husband sample came back with no sperm we were all just shocked!! After some testing though they have better hope now. There is some sperm very low but it is there. Thank the Lord! So it looks like they will have to do IVF but atleast they have an option. Not knowing is the worst part I am sure you feel better just to have some answers. Good luck sweetie. I know this is not an easy path to follow. But you can do it!

User Image

11 years ago

Only 2 more days!!!! I am so excited and so scared! But just ready to know so I can move forward. NO I want a this month!

User Image

11 years ago

I tested yesterday... 14dpo.... no AF yet.... the test was
everytime i am not pregnant i have many common symptoms for PMS n Pregnancy... this time those symptoms are absent.... I am v anxious... anyone know what this could mean?
I have been taking meds for ov induction for the last few months n have been regular since.... 14 dpo AF wud arrive without fail!
today is 15 dpo.... i know i o'd coz the Dr. has been monitoring it by USG

11 years ago

@kav.roh I will keep my for you!!! All you can do is wait and take another test! I hope you get your

User Image

11 years ago

hi ladies! i am currently 13 dpo and if i conceive this cycle the baby will be due on the 15th of february! I am waiting a few more days to test because I would rather AF arrive than be disappointed by a BFN. Today I've been feeling really strange though, hot flashes and nausea after I eat, and going from sitting or laying down to standing up has been making me super dizzy. I'm hoping these are good signs!
BabyDust to you all!!!

11 years ago

@ttc4baby2 Thank you!! I guess all i can do is wait for a week n then take a PT again if no AF
Have u taken another pt yet?

11 years ago

@kav.roh I took a FRER this am and it was a I feel like AF is on the way so I think I am out this month! Its ok though I will try again next month and

@Lesh.a I hope this is your month

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping for all you ladies to get really soon. We have an appt with the urologist on the 29th so I'm excited about that. CD 27 and no sign of even ovulating yet on OPKs so maybe it's me also. Praying for all you ladies!!!

mammawannabe...any news on you???

You ladies have helped keep me going during some very sad times...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

11 years ago

@sugar...going to take a test in the morning. My AF is suppose to be Saturday so I am hope to get a pretty accurate reading. Right now I am trying to figure out a way to cool down my breasts(tmi). They are real warm to the touch (real new symptom). The sharp pain is more of a dull pain now and have had to go to the restroom about 7 times a day when its usually like 3, idk if I am drinking more or what.Oh, and I can sleep for 13 hours easy. Still having the crazy dreams and all so......maybe

Keep me up on your dr. appt and dont sweat the opk's you could be having one of those annovulatory cycles..*shurg*

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Have anybody got any news yet? i am too scared to take a test yet i am a day late which has never ever EVER happened but could be due to me stressing over my last exam for my degree?!(mature student) and using avoidance tactics like checking out everybodies status on countdowntopregnancy is not really helping me study either!
my temp has stayed up also? 37.1 this is just so painful! hate waiting!
feel blessed and overjoyed to see so many bfp in the gallery and reading peoples ttc success stories just wonderful ! hopefully be a few more added in there soon ladies.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo