Community post

Discussion

A lot of symptoms, neg test, no period?

Ok, I am 19 yrs old and have never given birth. but to start out.. I have very irregular periods. My last period was April 3, and my cycles are usually 37-45 days. I get my period for at LEAST 5 days and its very heavy and miserable. About a week ago, I spotted very light for only 2-3 days with no cramps or anything. I did have unprotected sex each day from the 24-27, but I have no idea when I ovulate. I have just been using a phone app to see when my periods are "supposed" to come and it gives me a guess. It says I was supposed to ovulate on the 24th so i assume it was at least around that time. After I spotted last week, I have been nauseous every day, eating more, been moody, tired, and yesterday and this morning I threw up after taking vitamins. Normally my stomach is very strong. so that was odd. I took a pregnancy test (First Response) this morning with my first urine and it came out negative. I am sure I have a very very high chance of being pregnant. But I would really appreciate it if you could ask me any questions or give me any help with figuring out my cycle or when to test next. I understand there are chances of hcg levels being different with different people and at different times, etc. but I am not sure if I'm even past due for my period yet. Thank you.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

The spotting could have possibly been implantation... I would take another test in about a week. If the symptoms are still there and you still get a negative on the test, make an appointment with you ob/gyn and get checked out. good luck, i hope you get the results you're looking for.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo