Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 15 dpo and get a false negative???

Hello ladies,

Im new here just started officially ttc. Im now 15 dpo and no sign of af but no positive either. Did anyone else get a bfp at a later dpo?? Im still tryin to hold out hope for this month hope im not out. . . Anyone in the boat with me? lol

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

day 14 here and no signs of af either. I tested today and got a bfn. I have been ttc for 4 months now and have been off of bc since jan and no luck so far. I have been so irregular and i am beyond frustrated. i just wanted a BFP for mothers day :(

11 years ago

im 15 dpo also and no sign of af...took 3 tests and got VERY FAINT lines not even sure if theyre pos...so really in the same boat.

11 years ago

I'm in the same boat. Took a test today and negative. 15-16 DPO and no period yet.

11 years ago

Yeah im now 19 dpo. It is soo frustrating. Im still getting a bfn so i just decided to stop testing. Im feeling out this month. I dont feel pregnant just crampy and back aches but im sure that could just be af stuff. Its just irritating because if im not prego then i would really just like af to start so my cycle would start over. My af is extremely irregular. the only reason i knew i was O is because i was tracking it. Its just soo frustrating! I want that bfp. :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo