Community post

Discussion

Clearblue Digital VS. First Response... Who to BELIEVE?

@ 9DPO i took a HPT (CBD) twice @ different times, one @ 2am BFN then the other @ 6:15 BFN BUT that evening I took another one with First Response PLUS a dollar store cheapie BUT BFP ....

So TODAY... @ 10DPO I tested again with 2 First Response and they BOTH were BFP ... (one test @ 1AM the other @ 6:30am )

I'm scared to test with CBD again... cause it really confuses me (Plus I like the first response answer better)

Any input??

any comments or encouging words or questions would be appreciated... to all....

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Maybe the digital one didnt have enough hormones when you peed. But since the three say positive its most def. correct. Congrats!!! And wishing you a safe and happy 9months

11 years ago

@ 2ndBaby2013

Thank you!! I hope so...
Do you think it could be BFP on 10dpo?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hiya, I got a feint positive on a First Response and then started using dip strips. Clear Blue gave me a BFN.

Congrats :)

11 years ago

The sensitivity of the Digi tests all depends on the concentration of hcg in your urine..Some ladies are lucky to get it to read Positive early on, but most have to wait till after AF was due but didn't show..
I would def go with your other tests!

Positive Hpt 5/12/2012 @ 4 wks!!! EDD 01/19/2013 4/4/1995 10/11/2000 Many 's Gail predicted conception or birth of a January 2013

11 years ago

I tested AGAIN @ 11DPO and got BFP!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

First response are much more sensitive!
If you are getting that many positives on FRER,s then I'd say your preggo :)

Give the digi a few more days x

User Image

11 years ago

First of all Congrats!!!

I would go by your BFPs you got. My guess like others have said is the digi isn't sensitive enough to work yet. Good luck!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo