Community post

Discussion

CD 20 DPO 5....others?

My name is Crystal, I am 28. DH is 27. We are currenty trying for our 3rd child. This is only our 2nd cycle trying. I got the Mirena removed in January. Started TTC in March. The first month I made myself nuts, taking tests every other day. When my AF came, we both were so heartbroken!! I was getting all of the symptoms, nausea, headaches, everything!! I was convinced! We decided to try to take a more relaxed approach this month. I am just going to wait to see if AF comes next saturday. I would really like to find some other women that are in the same cycle as I am, so we can share this journey together. We are not charting or anything. No OPKs. Just doing the BD everyday to every other day.

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hello!!

I am currently 7dpo of a 30-32 day cycle. I only used OPK's and preseed this cycle.

So far the only unusual symptom I have is sore gums and teeth since yesterday.

How about you???

11 years ago

So far I dont have many symptoms that I would consider out of the ordinary. Im only 6DPO at this point and I remember last month convincing myself I was preggo, because of all the symptoms and got my AF. I also have sore gums and teeth! started this morning!

11 years ago • Post starter

I hear that is a good sign!!!

I can't wait to test, I really have a good feeling this month.

When will you be testing??? Im not due for AF till the 19th but I may start early. Some can get a faint BFP as early as 9dpo.. I'm thinking that would be the best Mother's Day gift ever!!!!

GL to you and I'll keep my FX :))

11 years ago

Same here - just started last month and had every symptom on the book and then some. And got AF blah. So this month, in my frustration, I decided not to think much about it. So far I am 7dpo and due next Saturday for AF and I haven't have any symptoms. I had a little pinch in the uterus area at 5dpo and yesterday (6dpo) and then today my bbs are just starting to feel a little tingly or like they want to hurt but it's nothing I can even be certain about. So Fx hopefully this "relaxed" approach really works.

11 years ago

Sounds like we all have the same cycle!!

11 years ago

AF is due on the 19th as well. I was thinking about testing as early as Monday. But I just didnt want to start making myself crazy like I did last month!! But I get this feeling its a little easier said then done! Hopefully we will all get our BFP next week. I think I am going to try to hold out until Wednesday!

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 12 DPO and AF is due Saturday (16 day luteal phase for me) I am having symptoms and all BFN :(

I want this so so bad its driving me crazy waiting plus I'm not a very patient person anyways lol. Good luck to all of you! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo