Community post

Question

Question For Short Cycle women

My cycle is between 24 and 25 days monthly. I ovulate on day 11. I know the test sooner pregnancy test are geared towards 28 day cycles. What DPO did you all get a BFP? I'm currently on 9dpo and starting to feel down with all the negative test. However per reading I may still be testing too early. Any advice?

3 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have 25 day cycles, I think 9dpo is too early. I've been trying for almost 4 years and finally got my bfp on the day AF was due but I find testing before 12dpo is pointless.

6 years ago

I have 23 day cycles, I also suggest waiting until 12 dpo.
I'm right about the same dpo like you (41 so ovulation is a but tricky)
I've been bloated (which doesn't happen), pressure instead of cramps and my chest weighs 500 lbs. Wishing baby dust on both of us!!!

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

Thank you both so much. Sucks that we can't know earlier. 12dpo for is is basically missing our period lol. Today is officially 11dpo for me and AF due tomorrow night or Tuesday morning. Baby dust to all of us!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo