Community post

Question

Opinions - wait is killing me

We have been ttc for 15 months now. This cycle we had a lot of sex and had sex the day before ovulation and the day of ovulation.

I've had an ear infection so have been on antibiotics. Which gave me thrush. And I've had a lot of stress to deal with. So when I started spotting (initially bright pink and a lot of cm) I didn't think anything of it. Started 7dpo. I am currently 10dpo and the bleeding has stopped. It was intermittent and went from being pink to red to brown.

But this morning I've woken up and my boobs feel huge and have blue veins running all over. I have large breasts anyway but they feel fuller and rounder. I don't usually get sore boobs until 2 days before AF. So now my mind is wandering. I've two kids already and never experienced implantation with them.

I've had two early miscarriages. Literally peed on a stick one day and got my bfp - then period two days later. So I'm reluctant to test early.

I guess I'd like people's opinions and experiences?

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Sounds promising! I'd wait until at least 12 dpo and test with red dye. Good luck to you!

6 years ago

Couldn't wait and took a test. Thought I saw a second line pop up but after the 3 minutes it's gone. Maybe a ghost line if anything...

But I know it's early. I'm just impatient.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo