Community post

Question

I am 2 weeks late

I am currently 2 weeks late for my period have multiple symptoms but I took a hpt the day after my period was due and was negative and I just forgot about it as though I might be a few days late but now Ive been on holiday for 1 week and so sign of af and 15 days late now I am home Friday so going to test then

6 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Sometimes the period days may change so don't be so nervous.go to the doctor and check first please.this happens to me my period time is sometimes late or more early.

6 years ago

Fingers crossed x

6 years ago

You may have ovulated later this month than usual. Everyone's different, some don't get positives until weeks after others. Good Luck!

6 years ago

Thanks I will keep updating till either af starts or bfp 17 days late today home from holiday tommrow so will test then

6 years ago • Post starter

Done a pregnancy test this morning 18 days late negative so still going to have to wait it out so hard though wish af would just start or I get a positive my hubby does think it's pregnant and my doctor doesn't want me to see her untill another 2 weeks x

Thought I would update had a chemical pregnancy af started 20 days late try again next month x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo