Community post

Question

IB or AF?

Hey guys! Took a test on Tuesday and saw a very faint positive. Took a digital Wednesday and it was negative. Still have 4 days til expected AF. Have had some brown spotting the last 2 days, but have also had some red as well. The red is mostly with wiping. Not every time though. Has been enough that it's dripped into the toilet like 2-3 drops like 3 times over the last 2 days. Has anyone ever had that with IB?

2 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Today I am 4 DPO and I am spotting something different than my normal period so it's leading me believe I may have ovulated early. I am hearing 6-12 days for IB...fingers crossed for you and I both! Babydust!

7 years ago

Took a test this morning and got my BFP!!!! 3w5d according to my LMP. Had some right red and sometimes brown spotting for the last 2 days and thought it was starting AF. Now the anxiety to wait until my 8 week ultrasound. Soooo excited though! It's our 1st baby!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo