Community post

Question

Could it be? Really?

I am 4dpo- I track bbt daily, like religiously! I also track CM (i use the FLO app and then just enter my temps n bd in here. Anyways, I bd on March 15&16 and 19th&20th with creamy/egg white cm . Based on cm and temps I ovulation was confirmed on 19th. I swear yesterday and this morning (it's 6:20am here) I have felt twinges and almost like pulling in my lower right abdominal area. And bloating has returned. I haven't been pregnant in 7 years and honestly never planned one before. Could these be signs or am I crazy!!!??? We have been txt for 3 months now we are very hopeful! My cm also usually stays watery and egg white like a few days after ovulation- this time it disappeared ASAPbecomi g sticky rice like !!! Any thoughts would be appreciated !

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

So early on it is very unlikely you'd be feeling any pregnancy symptoms, I'd say impossible. You wouldn't have implanted yet and so I think your symptoms are related to something else. Perhaps something you've eaten. Good luck.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo