Community post

Question

Light bleeding 5wks 5days...

Today @ 6wks 5 days I noticed very light bleeding this morning only when I wipe. I know this can happen sometimes as I did this with my last pregnancy in which I was expecting b/gtwins but lost my precious daughter @ 29 weeks. If I remember correctly it was around the same time as well and amount. I'm still a little on the edge and just need a little reassurance I guess. I'm not in pain but my stomach has a funny feeling however, I had an old fashion classical cut so I feel this way sometimes just a little achy. I took a pregnancy test just to check my line progression havent in a while if anyone wants to take a look. Pls advice someone? Pls share thanks in advance.

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

as long as it is light and you dont cramp i wouldnt be concerned. only if it gets stronger.
the test is at max. darkness so no use for further progression. when is your appointment?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo