Community post

Question

Spotted cd17 of 28

So I spotted on cd 17 of a 28 day cycle my boobs have hurt since the day after. I'm due for my af in 2 days . Boobs still hurt and iv had other symptoms but iv tested every day till yesterday and all have been bfn . Also did a cm check and it's watery with some that is milky white and stretchy .I'm starting to think I'm out

8 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

If you implanted on the 17th (which we have no way of kknowing for sure) the earliest you are likely to see a BFP would be 9 days after CD26. I do not know if your CM is usual for you, but after I ov I dry up for the most part. I have noticed when pregnant CM might change consistency but it never goes away. I think you are still just a little early. At this point 12-48 hrs can make all the difference. I hope you get your BFP...Update if possible....Baby Dust.....BTW what test did you happen to use. I know everyone likes the FRER but I always see my squinter positives on the dreaded blue dye test.

7 years ago

I did a first response 6 days sooner curved hpt .

7 years ago • Post starter

Try a clear blue or ept if money is not an issue:)

7 years ago

So now that I think about it my cm was pink for two to three days after the spotting should I put that down as spotting to?

Yes, I would enter it as spotting.

7 years ago

Well af started this morning so I'm out

So my af is slightly weird I have no clots and it don't smell like a period but I do have cramping just not as bad as I usually do. My boobs still hurt and I'm still nauseous in the mornings

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo