Community post

Question

Extremely unusual breast tenderness starting 2 weeks before period?!

Hello ladies. I'm trying to stay relaxed. But,just feeling a bit off this month! I usually get breast tenderness 5-7 days before my period which lets me know "hey,you're period is on her way!!!". but,I've NEVER had soreness this early! Kinda made me go "wtf?!". The strange part is that,it's only my left breast and nipple that are extremely tender. Any ladies get a BFP with soreness this early?? I'm only 2/3DPO. I'll put in my symptoms so far. Please feel free to share your experience,or what your going through now :)

CD1-CD7: Period (10/28/16-11/04/16)

CD8,9,10:Nothing too much. Very frisky

CD11,12,13: Sex with Fiance

CD14: **Counting this day as Ovulation** Very crampy on left side of vagina/inner hip area,extremely wet feeling,watery CM.

CD15/1DPO: nothing too much. A bit crampy,left breast is feeling a bit tender,feeling wet but really nothing there when wiping,EXHAUSTED!!!

CD16/2DPO: severe breast Tenderness,crampy in the PM,no CM,EXHAUSTED

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

breast tenderness comes from progesterone (it is there whether there is a pregnancy or not, starts being produced right after the ovulation). maybe you ovulated a couple of days earlier this month.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo