Community post

Question

Am I about to ovulate or not?! Cycle day 14????

I have been taken opk's and as of today on cycle day 14 still not a positive. Yesterday thought I saw the faintest line but very questionable. I started having pains seem like both sides in the past felt them on the right mostly but occasionally both. I'm assuming I'm gearing up to ovulate. I have a normal cycle 28/29 day cycle. So basically that would put me to be ovulating soon. I'm thinking I ovulate a little later in my cycles. So Question with the pain I described and me being on day 14 could it be that or maybe I had a really short surge and missed it? Btw I had pain a couple days earlier but it stopped and they just started up today but worse. Someone pls give me some insight confused?

2 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Try testing twice a day. As I got closer to what I estimated to be ovulation day I tested in the morning and around 5:00. I didn't want to miss that spike if it happened 12 hours after I tested!

7 years ago

Thanks I have been testing in the morning and before bed. I will try morning and evening heck I have internet cheapies 3xs a day wouldn't hurt. Ty for the advice!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo