Community post

Question

Crampy everyday for 2 weeks?!

Ok ladies. This cycle is crazy! I started my period July 28 (CD1) and ever since Aug.8th (CD11) I've been having period like cramps daily. I don't start my period for another week so I don't know what to think at this point. I've been peeing like a race horse as well. even on days I don't drink that much. I've been having a lot of strange dreams these past couple of days also. Maybe I'm thinking too much. Anybody in the same boat?? Hmmm

4 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

You just described how I feel pretty much all the time. I always chalk it up to Endo and interstitial cystitis.

Hopefully you feel better soon!

I'll also say that it's generally best to try to avoid symptom spotting just because it tends to cause anxiety while you wait for your period and then disappointment if you get your period. After having been TTC now for 19 months I don't need anything adding extra anxiety or disappointment so I try my best not to symptom spot. Symptoms usually don't mean anything. :(

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

7 years ago

Nameless aria: I'm trying not to think about it but,they're the cramping and peeing is there all the time. Even after i go pee,I still have that sensation. I'm going crazy lol! I'm telling myself to wait until I'm late so I don't test too early!

7 years ago • Post starter

Ugh I'm sorry on the whole peeing thing. I feel your pain. That's basically what IC is like for me when I have a flare. I'll feel like I urgently need to pee even if I JUST did and I'll be going to pee about every 30 minutes. And sometimes on bad flares I'll have bladder pain with it. So I definitely understand how crappy that whole thing is.

Do you think you my have a UTI? Do you have any pain during urination? Any burning or anything? Is your urine cloudy or foul smelling? The reason I ask is that in ladies who won't have IC or a similar condition usually what you're describing is caused by a UTI. And, ya know, the good news if it is a UTI is after some antibiotics you should be back to normal in no time.

If those symptoms are caused by pregnancy you'd have enough hCG to turn a test positive if you're using a halfway decently sensitive test. So you may want to go ahead and test.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

7 years ago

I have no burning,smell,etc. Whatsoever! So I'm clueless. I'll probably test around Monday :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo