Community post

Question

I don't know what to think about the mixed results I keep getting on these tests.

I've been getting extremely faint lines on the FRER tests (the new curved ones) For three days in a row with FMU the lines haven't gotten much darker and I've gotten a negative on an EPT test with FMU and a "not pregnant" result with a clear blue easy digital using FMU. I'm having some symptoms like slight nausea, fatigue, acid reflux (which are all unsual for me) and I'm unsure of my DPO bc I've always been irregular with AF but I would have gotten pregnant somewhere around February 14th. Should the lines on the FRER be darker by now and also showing on the other tests? I've heard really bad things about the curved FR tests so I'm not sure what to think. I don't want to get my hopes up. Could they be actual positive lines? Has anyone else had this problem? I'd really appreciate some feed back.

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have seen indent lines (with no colour) on all frer (old and new curved) so don't trust anything on those unless they are pink. I would see your gp for a blood test?

8 years ago

Thank you, I think that's the best option I have just to be sure. Fingers crossed!

8 years ago • Post starter

Digital tests i think are no way near as sensitive as first response therefore would make sense if you could see faint line on first response and not pregnant on digital one. It should have gotten darker as the days went on but may just be too early! Wait a few days and see xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo