Community post

Discussion

Just feel wet

View Full Post

Last night and today, I have just been feeling wet down there.( IK TMI) BUT, it's not my cycle, I am 8dpo... It's just clear and white (sliky like). ughh what is that? It doesn't even have a smell. Plus I'm gassy for some odd reason, and I only had a cup of tea today... My stomach also feels weird, like I have to pika or is that because I haven't ate breakfast? Or am I just losing my mind. This morning around 2am, couldnt go back to sleep, and then when I did I had a dumb dream about some robbers stealing stuff off the back of some truck... idk what's going on with me today...I THINK I JUST NEED TO EAT...

****WHAT could this be???

17 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

Hey Dream.. just wondering how your testing is going?[babydust]
I got a darker test today...seems that wetness was something good...
I can't post my pics because the camera quit working on my phone... definitely calling my ob on Monday though!

Fxed for you !!

Need to change my ticker...yay!

EDD Jan 19, 2013

Positive Hpt 5/12/2012 @ 4 wks!!! EDD 01/19/2013 4/4/1995 10/11/2000 Many 's Gail predicted conception or birth of a January 2013

11 years ago

I also am wet down there and cm is the same. Im about 12 to 13 dpo with cramping and sore bb. I have a 23 day cycle and im on day 26 now dont know whats going on but im hoping ; )

11 years ago

Anyone test yet? I have a few more days to go...so excited and nervous!

Good luck to everyone!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@ pinkstarangel03

I tested, did a bloodtest last friday @ 11DPO and got a BFP the next day!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

CONGRATS!!!!!

Hopefully I'll get my BFP soon toon :)

User Image

11 years ago

@ pinkstarangel03
Thank you! Tou will get it!!! Good luck, keep me posted!

11 years ago • Post starter

Dreamn4agirl~

Pinkstarangel03~ thought I misjudged O too, lol, but OPK's say otherwise... got confused yesterday because had ewcm again followed by tons of slippery wetness... Same thing today... Tons of pain in uterus, cervix, tubes, and ovaries since O... Very strange for me...

To all still waiting for their precious 's!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo