Community post

Discussion

Just feel wet

Last night and today, I have just been feeling wet down there.( IK TMI) BUT, it's not my cycle, I am 8dpo... It's just clear and white (sliky like). ughh what is that? It doesn't even have a smell. Plus I'm gassy for some odd reason, and I only had a cup of tea today... My stomach also feels weird, like I have to pika or is that because I haven't ate breakfast? Or am I just losing my mind. This morning around 2am, couldnt go back to sleep, and then when I did I had a dumb dream about some robbers stealing stuff off the back of some truck... idk what's going on with me today...I THINK I JUST NEED TO EAT...

****WHAT could this be???

17 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

I'm experiencing the same "wetness"; EXACTLY the same. I am 6 dpo and have been getting cramps too. Unfortunately we are in that two week wait and there's nothing we can do until at least next week. Hopefully you are PG!!!
Good luck and baby dust!

11 years ago

@ catconnell82

Please keep me posted, I have my fingers crossed going into the next week... good luck to you too...

11 years ago • Post starter

I am like both of yall!!!! I am 6 DPO and going nuts over here :) Ill keep you guys posted!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

I think you need to be taking some preggo tests! That is hilarious! :) Congrats... you are probably prego!

11 years ago

I know the "wetness" you're talking about and I am 10dpo and still have it! Lots of other symptoms too...sending good vibes to you all!!!

11 years ago

I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm in the same boat as I am 9 days po and every little thing has me thinking I am or thinking i'm not. The two week wait is not a nice thing to do to a girls mind!!

User Image

11 years ago

i took 2 HPT (CLEARBLUE DIGITAL) this moning one @ 2am and one @ 6:15 and they both came out BFN. I don't understand cause since 4DPO I've been getting nothing but BFP's... I'm sooo upset I don't know what to do...

I'm 13 dpo, and have had that wet slick wetness for nearly a week now. I still don't understand it..2 Days ago bd'ing with the hubby--he couldn't finish because it was so wet (TMI) but lets put it this way--I wasn't even in the mood...It was like my brain wasn't feeling it but my down'yonder parts were... After bd'ing, I started cramping but not af like cramps either..More of a stretching of the uterus type cramp--I had those with my dd.. I did get a faint positive at 11 and 12 dpo--but that is just it--they are so faint. I'm praying that the "wetness" is a sign AF is out the door for 9 months!!

Good Luck to you!!

13 DPO SX today:
Non AF' type cramps
Boobs are not sore but were at dpo 7-11; now they are just swelled up and veiny
legs and backache
Some nauseas
Diarrhea
Normal morning temp is around 96.0 or so--here lately 97.-98./ afternoon temp close to 100.0
Taking Provera (progesterone)--started taking it on DPO 8.

Positive Hpt 5/12/2012 @ 4 wks!!! EDD 01/19/2013 4/4/1995 10/11/2000 Many 's Gail predicted conception or birth of a January 2013

11 years ago

So I thought AF was here and it was nothing but me being wet again... ughhh I hate being wet.

I've stayed wet since my suspected ovulation, I'm 4 DPO, at first I thought misjudged my ovulation but it hasn't gone away. I have my fingers crossed for all of us :)

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo