Community post

Question

Very faint lines on two hpt. So confused! Opinions please! :)

I've had a few symptoms like slight nausea, acid reflux (which I never get), lower back pain, and fatigue but I'm still very unsure if I could be pregnant or not. If I am I would have gotten pregnant somewhere around February 14th and today is March 22nd. Shouldn't I be having more symptoms by now? My period has never been normal so it's not unsual for me to skip a month or for it to come unexpectedly. Around the 6th of March I had some very light spotting that lasted about 3 days. I took a frer hpt on the 19th first thing in the morning and it had very faint positive line! took another one that evening and nothing. Took another again first thing this morning and got another very faint positive line. I put pics on this website and most people voted positive. Does anyone have any input for me? Could I be pregnant?!?! Opinions are greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

With ds I didn't have any symptoms at all until 6/7 weeks along. Baby dust

8 years ago

Ive just had a look at your pic, it definitely looks positive, don't worry about lack of symptoms, some women don't get symptoms x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo