Community post

Question

12/13 dpo BFP or Evap line! Help!

I took a cheapie wal mart brand test yesterday at 11/12 dpo (red dye) it was a BFN for some reason about an hour later I went back and looked at it and there was a faint line! So I took it as an Evap line, I took another today, 12/13dpo BFN at first and about an hour later again there was a line! I don't know weather to take it as an Evap or a BFP just not enough HCG yet! What do you ladies think?!

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Having the same problem

8 years ago

It's literally so confusing. I'm going to test again with FMU and hopefully get a Clear BFP

8 years ago • Post starter

Same exact problem here for 11 dpo , 12 dpo, 13 dpo and today 14 dpo got tired of those FREER red lines evap and I took an blue dye Equate and Of course blue evap...

also want to mention that on 12 DPO i used the Equate blue dye test too and there was no evap ...

AF is due today and yesterday I had some spotting thought AF was showing up usually start by spotting then about an hour or so after it's like a river but it turned brown and this am a little of brown spotting but that's it...

So confused this is driving me crazy !

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo